|In progress: This article or section documents one or more features whose implementation are in progress.|
Little tool to write notes using pen and touchscreen.
- Change color and size of pen
- Change background color (even on used notebook pages)
- Save and Restore
- Using the file ~/.penNotes.strokes_data
- You may symlink that to your SD-Card if you like...
- As many Notes as you like
- (1-9999, or no RAM left ;-) )
- 200 simple Notes may take about 10 MByte (should be less with Version 0.3 - so this is a vague estimate)
- Manage different notebooks (choose place to save them)
|0.3b (current)||pyPenNotes-0.3b.tar.bz2||bugfix release - ignore non existent strokes-file; speed up strokes-file loading a bit|
|0.3||pyPenNotes-0.3.tar.bz2||2nd Toolbar + Togglebutton, Undo, Save, Restore, Autosave/-load on exit and start, serious redraw speed up|
|0.2||pyPenNotes-0.2.tar.bz2||color, thickness and note selection, notes won't get saved to FLASH yet|
|0.1||pyPenNotes-0.1.tar.bz2||initial release - can do nothing yet. :-)|
- For more, see Python.
The following archives will have to be installed (source packages: python python-pygtk python-pycairo python-pygobject):
python-core python-misc python-lang python-pygtk
If you want to test this and do not have a build environment, you can 'ipkg install' the python components from the ScaredyCat repositories.
|NOTE: These packages take up a considerable amout of space (about 10 MByte), make sure that you have enough free space or install the packages to the media card as explained in package management.|