Revision as of 09:05, 13 May 2009 by Vegyraupe
Known issues / bugs to be fixed
- After several calls Paroli freezes. It might eventually awake again some minutes later... (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: There's no feedback after sending a message #3 (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: When viewing a message, one doesn't see the name of the sender but the phone number (also when the number is saved in the phone memory) (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: Writing an SMS that's longer than one line makes the first line disappear from the screen when one writes the second line. (couldn't reproduce, if oyu can, please report to trac)
- SMS: One can try to send an empty message with no number added. Paroli stays waiting for something to happen unless you kill the msgs app (should be fixed 13-05-09)
- SMS: There's no character count in SMS view (should be fixed 13-05-09)
- UI: Empty I/O shows an 'edit' button.. maybe it should be hidden and instead a text 'no logged events' could be shown?
- UI There's nothing (no text/button) telling one should click in the black area to get to phonebook to select recipient in 'msgs' -> '+' or 'Tele'
- UI: No visual feedback of shutting down #93
- UI: when not in fullscreen mode (=illume enabled), one can't see the used profile in the home view
- UI: When shutting down Paroli the dialog asking to leave paroli in the background has YES/NO buttons in bottom left corner. When getting the error messages for failing with loading GSM&GPRS, the OK button is in the bottom center.
- ALARM: The alarm feature is currently not usable, it will be rewritten. Just don't try to use it :)
- No keylock
- SIM: If one by accidentally presses 'Enter in the PIN input view, it just accepts it and doesn't ask for PIN again but gives many error messages.
- SIM: All SMS's and phone numbers are now saved in the phone memory, not in the SIM card
- WLAN scan doesn't have a progress bar telling it's actually doing something
- WLAN hidden networks cannot be connected with GUI yet
- RESUME doesn't turn on the screen lights -> one knows it's resumed only by touching the screen
- GPRS settings: if one by accident clicks 'username', 'APN', or 'password' instead of Connect, one actually has to re-type it because the 'back' button doesn't work.
- PROFILES may not be 100% reliable: changing the profile with AUX doesn't change it in settings -> phone (see http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/0089ddba2f209e1bf6b8bc0f3c2279f2.png)
- Would it be possible to add a SMS button in the 'People' -> contact view. Now clicking the number calls the user (intuitive? Why clicking the name nothing happens?). Maybe adding 'dial' and 'SMS' -buttons there just to make it clear.
- With hundreds of phone numbers it'd be great to be able to type at least the first letter, or two-three to be able to find the
- The date doesn't need the | -bars in the home view: it's | Sunday, May 10, 2009 | - the bars just make it more difficult to read
- renaming of I/O, Tele and Msgs in the menu (maybe to call log, SMS and dialer?)
- The numbers in the home view showing missed calls or received messages could be bigger/colorful/something or even say 'one missed call' or 'new SMS received'
- GPRS settings: maybe APN should be 'internet' by default, I think it's the most common APN?
- GPRS settings: how about reordering the items so that the connect would be first or last in the list.
- The button to 'go back / go to previous screen' keeps changing: In the menu there's a 'back' button (different size in different views) but in the people etc one has to know to press the top bar to go back.
- Maybe reordering the main menu so that the phone log would not be the first one?