Revision as of 14:51, 12 May 2009 by Vegyraupe
Known issues / bugs to be fixed
- After several calls Paroli freezes. It might eventually awake again some minutes later... (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: There's no feedback after sending a message #3 (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: When viewing a message, one doesn't see the name of the sender but the phone number (also when the number is saved in the phone memory) (should be fixed 12-05-09)
- SMS: Writing an SMS that's longer than one line makes the first line disappear from the screen when one writes the second line.
- SMS: There's no character count in SMS view
- UI: Empty I/O shows an 'edit' button.. maybe it should be hidden and instead a text 'no logged events' could be shown?
- UI There's nothing (no text/button) telling one should click in the black area to get to phonebook to select recipient in 'msgs' -> '+' or 'Tele'
- UI: No visual feedback of shutting down #93
- UI: when not in fullscreen mode (=illume enabled), one can't see the used profile in the home view
- UI: When shutting down Paroli the dialog asking to leave paroli in the background has YES/NO buttons in bottom left corner. When getting the error messages for failing with loading GSM&GPRS, the OK button is in the bottom center.
- ALARM: The alarm feature is currently not usable, it will be rewritten. Just don't try to use it :)
- No keylock
- SIM: If one by accidentally presses 'Enter in the PIN input view, it just accepts it and doesn't ask for PIN again but gives many error messages.
- SIM: All SMS's and phone numbers are now saved in the phone memory, not in the SIM card
- WLAN scan doesn't have a progress bar telling it's actually doing something
- WLAN hidden networks cannot be connected with GUI yet
- RESUME doesn't turn on the screen lights -> one knows it's resumed only by touching the screen
- GPRS settings: if one by accident clicks 'username', 'APN', or 'password' instead of Connect, one actually has to re-type it because the 'back' button doesn't work.
- PROFILES may not be 100% reliable: changing the profile with AUX doesn't change it in settings -> phone (see http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/0089ddba2f209e1bf6b8bc0f3c2279f2.png)
- Would it be possible to add a SMS button in the 'People' -> contact view. Now clicking the number calls the user (intuitive? Why clicking the name nothing happens?). Maybe adding 'dial' and 'SMS' -buttons there just to make it clear.
- With hundreds of phone numbers it'd be great to be able to type at least the first letter, or two-three to be able to find the
- The date doesn't need the | -bars in the home view: it's | Sunday, May 10, 2009 | - the bars just make it more difficult to read
- renaming of I/O, Tele and Msgs in the menu (maybe to call log, SMS and dialer?)
- The numbers in the home view showing missed calls or received messages could be bigger/colorful/something or even say 'one missed call' or 'new SMS received'
- GPRS settings: maybe APN should be 'internet' by default, I think it's the most common APN?
- GPRS settings: how about reordering the items so that the connect would be first or last in the list.
- The button to 'go back / go to previous screen' keeps changing: In the menu there's a 'back' button (different size in different views) but in the people etc one has to know to press the top bar to go back.
- Maybe reordering the main menu so that the phone log would not be the first one?