Openmoko developer guide
m (→Image Flashing: broken links fixed.)
m (remove app box)
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
Revision as of 23:29, 10 October 2008
This page describes how to start your Openmoko development plan - how to prepare your development environment and use the tools provided to help test and share your programs.
Part I Choose your software development tool
- System Developer
- Development Environment
- Development with Eclipse
- Qtopia on X11
- C++ / Qt
Part II Coding and compiling
Part III Running your program
- Automatic emulation in Ubuntu
- Host-based development with Xoo and Xephyr
- Running Openmoko on PC
- Test Openmoko Emulation with chroot image
Part IV Sharing programs
So you have just made this cool program, and wonder what will be an efficient way to share it ? Consider the following options:
- Adding a link in the Applications directory page.
- Creating a page on this wiki.
- Packaging for the Community Repository.
- Hosting as a project on the Openmoko GForge
- Entering a record on Freshmeat or similar.
- Announcing on the community mailing list.
Part V Installation
Part VI Tools used on Openmoko
Linux Core Services
- Alarm daemon
- Dbus device API
- QEMU command line
- Ompower Power management daemon