English • العربية • Български • Česky • Dansk • Deutsch • Esperanto • Eesti • Español • فارسی • Suomi • Français • עברית • Magyar • Italiano • 한국어 • Nederlands • Norsk (bokmål) • Polski • Português • Română • Русский • Svenska • Slovenčina • Українська • 中文(中国大陆) • 中文(台灣) • Euskara • Català
Openmoko and Tsing Hua’s OpenLab are collaboratively developing E-courseware, an open learning material. E-courseware will be maintained at Tsing Hua's OpenLab. Teachers from all over the world can contribute his teaching materials and course plans to OpenLab. Like a community. OpenLab Committee will review these contributions and then integrate them into E-courseware.
OpenLab is also opening a road to teachers who are interested in the development of E-courseware.
For more information, please see Mokoversity.org
- Provide Chinese E-courseware to teachers from all over the world
- Provide English E-courseware to teachers from all over the world
- Work with Openmoko Marketing to promote Openmoko's products to universities
This committee is to help course development and review, and ensure the quality of E-courseware.
- Dept. of CSIE, National Taiwan University, Dr. Chi-Sheng (Daniel) Shih
- Dept. of CSIE, National Taipei University of Technology, William W.-Y. Liang Ph.D
- Dept. of CSIE, National Tsing Hwa University, Dr. Wei-Kuan Shih
- Dept. of CSIE, National Chiao Tung University, Dr. Shiao-Li Tsao
- Dept. of CSIE, National Chung Cheng University, Dr. Shi-Wu Lo
- Dept. of EE, National Cheng Kung University, Dr. Jing Chen
- Openmoko Inc, Jollen Chen (*contact. mailto: jollen [at] openmoko (a dot) org)
The first meeting is calling for proposal.
- Course ware ideas.
- Course ware materials.
- Course ware proposal.
Please write to jollen at openmoko dot com. Thanks.