OMView is a simple image viewer for the openmoko platform. It supports mouse/touchscreen gestures, thumbnail view and raw files. It is intended to be lightweight, fast and easy to use. It depends on the EFL and was only tested on 2008.8.
Download and installation
- Omview has three modes: directory view, thumbnail view, and fullscreen image view.
- It understands five touchpad gestures: right, up, left, down, click. To use these just move your finger or stylus for at least 100px in one direction.
- In fullscreen view images are automatically scaled and rotated. Not by exif data or somthing like that but only by image dimensions, so that an image takes as much space on the screen and beeing fully visible. This means landscape images are rotated, portait images are left the way they are.
Directory and thumbnail view always show 6 items at the same time with the other items beeing on the previous/next pages.
|Gesture||Directory View||Thumbnail View||Fullscreen|
|left||previous page||previous page||previous image|
|right||next page||next page||next image|
|up||change to parent directory. Close Program if we're already at the root.||change to directory view||change to thumbnail view|
|down||change to thumbnail view||change to fullscreen view|
|click||change to clicked directory||show clicked image|
Known Bugs and Limitations
- No feedback on thumbnail creation/loading
- Dir view only reacts to the second click
- thumbnail creation is slower than image viewing and takes much space (~ 100K per image) to free this space just delete .thumbnail folder in the home dir.