Mojo is an experimental mail client written in Java SE and SWT. It runs on top of Jalimo.
- Intended to be finger friendly.
- Supports POP3, IMAP, SMTP.
- Implemented SSL/TLS support.
- Supports reading HTML e-mails by converting it into plain text.
- Can store e-mails locally.
- User interface designed for quick actions. You can write and send e-mail from the same screen.
- Very slow at the moment. It depends on the CacaoVM or JamVM optimalization.
- SSL/TLS currently not working with CacaoVM + GNU Classpath-, it will work with CacaoVM + OpenJDK out of the box.
Source and binaries will be released at first of july 2009.