... is a playground for me. I wanted to test some things: without reinventing the wheel again and again, using existing resources like windowmanager (openbox) and desktop-iconsoftware (idesk). ~
My hope was to fasten and simplify handling.
I used shr unstable with all updates until 2009-10-15 and made some changes on it.
- windowmanager: openbox
- desktop-software(icons): idesk
- keyboard: literki
untar it onto an ext3-sdcard. nothing more is to do. boot with qi.
It bases on shr, so the base is shr-like. If you want to get illume, just rename .Xsession to .Xsession.unused
Knobs, touches ...
- single click on an icon starts the program whicht lays behind .idesktop/<application>.lnk
- AUX locks the screen with zedlock. Pressing one more AUX unlocks the screen, but also a large Z, painted on the screen
- POWER short pressed suspends
- POWER for more or equal 2 Seconds shuts the system down with init 0
- Slide(drag to the right, for example) on the top bar of an application switches to the next application
- Double Click on the topbar of an application shows the Main Menu
- Double Click on the empty desktop shows the Main Menu
- On the left of the topbar is the knob for minimizing the app, on the right topbar is the close knob
if you installed new applications and want the menu updated, use: