The MiniMoko is about building an extension for the MiniBook from Always Innovating.
This device is ARM based, and gets everything a phone would, except GSM connectivity and some other stuff. Always Innovating agreed with such a project and accepted to giv us a hand !
So this page will list all the documents we have and all the work to do.
- TI cortex-A8 with 3D and video acceleration
- 512MB (RAM) + 256MB (NAND) Memory
- Main storage: 8GB microSD card
- 480x320 3.5" capacitive touchscreen
- 30fps VGA front webcam
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth class 2.1
- Video output HDMI HD
- Two high-quality stereo speakers
- Internal microphone
- Headphone jack
- 3-dimensional accelerometer
- One 1500 mAh battery
- FCC, CE, UL-certified, 5V power adapter
- Bi-color silver/black case
- 64mm x 106mm x 9.3mm
- Secured attachment of the MID into a Touch Book Tablet