This page is about vanilla Linux (Linux without any extra patches).
This section is about general functionality using vanilla Linux.
- Functionality is the function of the phone
- GTA01 and GTA02 is if the GTA01 or GTA02 has it
|log in using ssh||yes|
|log in using serial console||yes|
This section is about specific drivers.
- Driver is the name of the driver
- Functionality is what functionality on the phone the part it drives provides
- GTA01 and GTA02 is if the GTA01 or GTA02 has that component
- Included is if it now is a part of vanilla Linux. It can have the statuses no, submitted, in staging and yes
- Tested and confirmed to work is if anybody has been able to use the functionality on vanilla Linux
|Driver||Functionality||GTA01||GTA02||Included||Tested and confirmed to work|
|generic battery driver||yes||yes|