Alternate case for the Neo1973, with rear-mounted camera module.
- 1 Camera with about 2MP or more for making pictures
- 1 Camera for video conferences. OV7610 or OV7110 has an highspeed I²C Interface and would be good for easy connecting to the ARM processor.
Camera module with protection
At least 2 Mpx.
Leave your nickname here if you are interested in having one made. This is not an order form, but is intended to gauge interest before effort is expended designing the case.
- Thomas Mathiesen
- wvrn -- A camera is the only thing I am waiting on to buy this phone
- Humberto Massa
- solid -- A camera is the only thing I am waiting on to buy this phone
- Thomasgruebler -- 3MP would be cool
- Tommiku -- A camera is the only thing I am waiting on to buy this phone
- ShakataGaNai — it would be nice option to have
- Bugmenot -- The finishing touch to make it the perfect phone :)
- rydell -- Definitely the only missing feature! (And a near-critical one)
- bob127 -- 3MP would be really nice, I'm also a developer for a phone-related company, I could recommend this phone if it has a camera.
- Z -- Our company would like to develop applications for this phone, the only thing that's stopping us is the lack of a camera
- dyous87 --A camera would make this the perfect phone for me and I would surely buy it.
- Massi -- 3MP would be cool
- jcdemay -- a missing feature, don't care if it's not a great one, just need one ;)
- pokazene_maslo -- with flashlight
- Jackcday -- I think it needs a camera, would be great if it could have a very high MPX camera with good software so you could use it as a proper camera.
- flexd -- This would be excellent for a idea of mine, camera + gps + wifi/gprs/3g/edge fun! :)
- Duker Would be awesome, especially if the camera (lens component) were removable for those pf us who can't have cameras at work (or court)