English • العربية • Български • Česky • Dansk • Deutsch • Esperanto • Eesti • Español • فارسی • Suomi • Français • עברית • Magyar • Italiano • 한국어 • Nederlands • Norsk (bokmål) • Polski • Português • Română • Русский • Svenska • Slovenčina • Українська • 中文(中国大陆) • 中文(台灣) • Euskara • Català
Status: stable releases for the Freerunner
Development versions are found here.
- short press on the AUX button brings up the keyboard
- short press on the Power button kill the application in the foreground
- long presses bring up menus after half a second
- the aux menu lets you search for BT keyboard and switch USB modes
There is a root password by default : "root".
In the beta release, /root/.ssh/authorized_keys contains an entry for m@one. This is no intended backdoor, please replace it with your own SSH public key, or delete the file.
Default networking is configured (FR 192.168.0.202, Gateway 192.168.0.200). You can modify this.
- The GSM can't be powered off with no SIM card inserted, he will persist on registering.
- If you enter your right SIM PIN and Hackable:1 say it's incorrect, press Cancel for the second PIN request and press the Antenna Button (right top) and select Power-Up GSM Antenna.
- Don't upgrade (apt-get upgrade), it will break the configuration (no uImage.bin installed, gps and gsm not working, ...) - I have upgraded succesfully, so this is probably already solved. --Gorn 14:47, 8 September 2009 (UTC)