Status: Work in Progress
Download the tarball and extract then on the 2 partitions from your microSD card
- short press on the AUX button brings up the keyboard
- short press on the Power button kill the application in the foreground
- long presses bring up menus after half a second
- the aux menu lets you search for BT keyboard and switch USB modes
There is a root password by default : "root".
In the beta release, /root/.ssh/authorized_keys contains an entry for m@one. This is no intended backdoor, please replace it with your own SSH public key, or delete the file.
Default networking is configured (FR 192.168.0.202, Gateway 192.168.0.200). You can modify this.
- The GSM can't be powered off with no SIM card inserted, he will persist on registering.
- If you enter your right SIM PIN and Hackable:1 say it's incorrect, press Cancel for the second PIN request and press the Antenna Button (right top) and select Power-Up GSM Antenna.
- Don't upgrade (apt-get upgrade), it will break the configuration (no uImage.bin installed, gps and gsm not working, ...)