Status: Work in Progress
Download the tarball and extract then on the 2 partitions from your microSD card
- short press on the AUX button brings up the keyboard
- short press on the Power button kill the application in the foreground
- long presses bring up menus after half a second
- the aux menu lets you search for BT keyboard and switch USB modes
There seams to be a root password by default : even with "PermitEmptyPasswords yes" on /etc/ssh/ssh_config, you can't log in with an empty password. Simply set a new password with the passwd command it a already available terminal
After installing the rootfs, /root/.ssh/authorized_keys contains an entry for m@one - is this an intended backdoor for a well known m?
The PC (192.168.0.200) is configured as the DNS server. You can modify this.
- The GSM can't be powered off with no SIM card inserted, he will persist on registering.