(Difference between revisions)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 15:25, 19 July 2009
I (Kurt Van Dijck) wrote this application to use Openmoko as a 1D or 2D levelling tool.
- You can select which of the 2 accelerometers to use (or use them both, but I'm not aware how exactly they are positioned)
- easy calibration: The program remembers 6 calibration values: 3 axis on 2 sensors.
- Any 3 axis for 1D levelling
- Any of 3 combined axis for 2D levelling
- proper rotate/resize in 2D mode.
- icon provided on discussion page here