GSM network registration
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 15:26, 17 March 2008
We'd like to know the real network registration status by our NEO devices in the world. Please provide some information about your NEO status! The question list as below:
1. What NEO device you are using? GTA01 or GTA02
2. Where is your location and what is your network provider? eg. T-Mobile, San Francisco in USA
3. When you boot the NEO, how long it takes to register the network? eg. in normal case, it should be able to register to a network in 1~2 minutes immediately.
4. What is your GSM firmware version? you can get this number by an AT command. Using SSH to your NEO, then type this command:
root@fic-gta02:~# libgsmd-tool -m atcmd
AT+CGMR STR=`AT+CGMR' RSTR=`+CGMR: "HW: GTA02BV5, GSM: gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko6"'
5. What is your IMEI code? by this AT command like previous steps.
AT+CGSN STR=`AT+CGSN' RSTR=`+CGSN: 000000000000000'
6. if NEO takes over 3 minutes to register to the network or it just re-register to the network again and again. Please attach your gsm log file ('/tmp/gsm.log') to our bugzilla, we already created a bug for this issue.
|Location||Network Provider||Device||firmware||IMEI||GSM log|
|Taiwan||TW mobile||GTA02||HW: GTA02BV5, GSM: gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko6||000000000000000||GSM log|
|Taiwan||TW mobile||GTA01||HW: GTA02BV5, GSM: gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko6||000000000000000||GSM log|