FreeRunner GPS antenna repair SOP
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 09:34, 11 July 2008
1. GPS Antenna CON(CON7601)，there are bad soldering issues with this PIN.
2. Need to re-solder PIN to improve connection.
3. There are deformities in the internal GPS connector.
4. Use tweezers to pinch the antenna back to original form.
5. Now try re-connecting the antenna. The antenna should ‘snap’ into place of the connector locking itself firmly. If it is loose and does not snap, it is possible there will be quality issues.