FreeRunner: Selected Blogs and Articles
This page contains references to personal blog entries and reflections of the mind about FreeRunner. Please see Press_Coverage for more official pieces of information.
Newest on top.
- technocrat.net (Charles E. Hill) OpenMoko Neo Freerunner - Part 1
- Rabble.ca (Wayne MacPhail) Introducing the anti-iPhone
- Canadia Blog Neo Freerunner Review
- Holden Karau Unboxing the OpenMoko/FreeRunner including the spares kit, debug board
- Dave Fayram OpenMoko Train Wreck (video review)
- Dave Fayram More OpenMoko Train Wrecking (Now with Qt!) (video review)
- Wired's Gadget Lab Podcast: Summary and mp3 (discussion starts at 5:50)
- jThinks: Freerunner, at last
- Holden's Blog: Unboxing the OpenMoko/FreeRunner including the spares kit, debug board
- Wolfmans Howlings: OpenMoko Freerunner first impressions
- Free Software Foundation (John Sullivan): 5 reasons to avoid iPhone 3G
- Joseph Reeves: FreeRunner retail unboxing
- Ars Technica: Ars Technica First Look at OpenMoko
- Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio: First experience with Openmoko
- Philipp Kern: Neo Freerunner: First impressions
- Kevin Dean: Day One: Openmoko Freerunner
- Michael Shiloh: Getting Started with OpenMoko (many blog entries in this dedicated blog)
- Xavier Cremaschi : Freerunner French Companion Wiki This page is a (quite big) summary of my understanding and experimentations : what are the different software stacks, how you can install them (flashing or dual boot), how you can configure them. Note that everything comes from this wiki or mailing lists, I don't claim paternity for anything except translation and feedback.
- Lo schiaffo : Opensource telephone