Fosdem is a great FOSS developers conference located in Brussels, Belgium. For those who don't know fosdem, check the site (scroll down). For those who do know fosdem: I (pieterc) have entered a dev room request (2009/10/27) for openmoko.
1/12: Update: dev room request was declined
This however, should not be a reason why we should be absent. There were a lot of devroom requests, and openmoko could be filed under: Mobile+Embedded devroom. So if someone has an idea, please bring it forward, and maybe we'll be able to bring it to a wider audience.
Who will be there?
- pieterc - for sure. I will be the contact person between FOSDEM and community.
- christophe ( Think-Free : qalee.org )
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli(I hope I could come)
- Mickey (freesmartphone.org)
- David Samblas (Tuxbrain.com)
- Victor Remolina (Tuxbrain.com)
- Julien 'Ainulindalë' Cassignol (Bearstech / SHR)
- Nikolaus Schaller http://www.handheld-linux.com (Golden Delicious Computers) - will have to share my presence at GNUstep http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2010
- RuiSeabra (hope I can go)
- Ghislain & Tine (BaseTrend - openmobile.nl)
- Niels Heyvaert (Tentative)
- Thomas HOCEDEZ (AstHrO @openmoko-fr.org)
add your name here
add it here...