|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* Android on
* Android on
Revision as of 01:31, 18 November 2009
Fosdem is a great FOSS developers conference located in Brussels, Belgium. For those who don't know fosdem, check the site (scroll down). For those who do know fosdem: I (pieterc) have entered a dev room request (2009/10/27) for openmoko.
Who will be there?
- pieterc - for sure. I will be the contact person between FOSDEM and community.
- christophe ( Think-Free : qalee.org )
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli(I hope I could come)
- Mickey (freesmartphone.org)
- David Samblas (Tuxbrain.com)
- Victor Remolina (Tuxbrain.com)
- Julien 'Ainulindalë' Cassignol (Bearstech / SHR)
- Nikolaus Schaller http://www.handheld-linux.com (Golden Delicious Computers) - will have to share my presence at GNUstep http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2010
- RuiSeabra (hope I can go)
- Ghislain & Tine (BaseTrend - openmobile.nl)
- Niels Heyvaert (Tentative)
add your name here
How to present openmoko
How to present openmoko on fosdem to people who never heard of our project (I know, it's hardly possible)
if you want to do a presentation, add your idea here
Presentations about current activities:
- Android on FreeRunner
- Hardware mods
- Graphics acceleration
- Connecting FR to other portable devices (Ben NanoNote, Sharp Netwalker, AI touchbook...)
- How feasible would it be to run iPhone Apps?
we will be able to have brainstorm sessions. About what would you like to have one? Add it here
will be made available when we got more information