(→Openmoko @ FOSDEM 2010)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Openmoko @ FOSDEM 2010 ==
== Openmoko @ FOSDEM 2010 ==
As every year it takes place 6./7. February
As every year it takes place 6./7. February. This year there is no official Openmoko stand or devroom but there are some talks and activities around Openmoko.
Revision as of 08:58, 22 January 2010
Openmoko @ FOSDEM 2010
As every year it takes place in Brussels. This year's date is 6./7. February. This year there is no official Openmoko stand or devroom but there are some talks and activities around Openmoko.
Please add Openmoko/Freerunner related activities here:
|Sunday||Learnings from porting QuantumSTEP to different Linux Handhelds (e.g. Openmoko)|| GNUstep Devroom
Please add yourself to this list if you attend the event, independently of having any 'official' status:
|Name||in Brussels||where to find me||Comments|
|Nikolaus Schaller||Fri-Sun||GNUstep Devroom||Handheld-Linux/Golden Delicious|
|Wim Vandeputte||Sat-Sun||Makerbot RepRap||KD85|
|John Lejeune||Sat-Sun||Makerbot RepRap||hackable-devices|
|Christ van Willegen||Fri-Sat||Around||Looking forward to getting my FR #1024-fixed!|
|David Reyes Samblas Martinez||?||Mobile & Embedded Devroom||TuxBrain, NanoNote|
|Jan Girlich||Fri-Sun||Around||running SHR unstable, having mic volume issues|
|Christophe Meurice (Think-Free)||Sat-Sun||Around||Qalee-project developer|
|Pieter Colpaert||Sat-Sun||Around||Finding the bastard who stole my FR|
|JLuis||Fri-Sun||Around||using distcc on the neo|
|RuiSeabra||Wed-Sun||EDRi convention, + Around FOSDEM||hoping for #1024 fix as well :)|
Well, MediaWiki separates Fosdem_2010 from FOSDEM_2010 and so we now have had two pages... Therefore I have copied the previous contents of Fosdem_2010 (in a more informal format) here. Please feel free to move content to the upper area:
Fosdem is a great FOSS developers conference located in Brussels, Belgium. For those who don't know fosdem, check the site (scroll down). For those who do know fosdem: I (pieterc) have entered a dev room request (2009/10/27) for openmoko.
1/12: Update: dev room request was declined
This however, should not be a reason why we should be absent. There were a lot of devroom requests, and openmoko could be filed under: Mobile+Embedded devroom. So if someone has an idea, please bring it forward, and maybe we'll be able to bring it to a wider audience.
Who will be there?
- pieterc - for sure. I will be the contact person between FOSDEM and community.
- christophe ( Think-Free : qalee.org )
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli ( small Openembedded contributor)
- Mickey (freesmartphone.org)
- David Samblas (Tuxbrain.com)
- Victor Remolina (Tuxbrain.com)
- Julien 'Ainulindalë' Cassignol (Bearstech / SHR)
- Nikolaus Schaller http://www.handheld-linux.com (Golden Delicious Computers) - will have to share my presence at GNUstep http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2010
- RuiSeabra (hope I can go)
- Ghislain & Tine (BaseTrend - openmobile.nl)
- Niels Heyvaert (Tentative)
- Thomas HOCEDEZ (AstHrO @openmoko-fr.org)
add your name here
add it here...