Elementary is a new widget gui library introduced into Enlightenment libraries.
List of currently known elementary based applications written for or used on Openmoko phones. Random order. TODO: add more apps, sort alfabetically.
- E-tasks - An elementary task manager
- Enotes - is the implementation of a TODOlist manager written with elementary to appear better with distribution that use illume, like SHR.
- Fido is a todo list\note manager written with elementary
- Intone - Elementary based mplayer frontend (for audio files).
- Podboy - A Podcast player (Python/Elementary/Gstreamer/SQLite)
- NeoLight turns your mobile device into a flashlight.
- Paroli a phone application for the Openmoko phones
- Elmdentica Simple Identi.ca client made with Elementary.
- Launcher provides an elegant way of grouping and launching applications.
- Elm browser very fast, finger friendly webkit-efl / elementary based browser.
- rtmom is a Python client for RememberTheMilk. It is based on Elementary.
- SpojeGUI is GUI program which use CLI program/modul spoje.py which is used mainly for Czech and Slovak transport.
- MKPRN is a Reverse Polish Notation calculator.
- Neomis A computer version of the well-known electronic game named Simon
- NumberX A mathematical puzzle game that will challenge your mental math abilities!
- FFAlarms ffalarms is a finger friendly alarms application
- Intone video mplayer frontend for playing video. uses glamo patched mplayer.
- Mokometeo is a small python/elementary application fetching the weather forecast from WeatherUnderground weather pages
- Shellementary This is a version of Zenity done using the efl toolkit called Elementary.
- Mokosuite is a set of phone applications written to replace phoneui in SHR.
- Mokonnect connmand GUI, allows profile based connection making, and will allow advanced routing to be included in profile.
- DBWords is a small python application generates random words for use in the creative thinking games in Edward de Bono's book "How to have Creative Ideas". It uses the random words given in the book.
- MangerSain is a food additives application for mobile devices
- osmupdater open street map update for tangogps. it update your file stored on /home/root/Maps
- SHR Calc