e-tasks is a task manager written in C and based on elementary and sqlite.
Currently basic functionality works. I will be adding the ability to set reminders soon.
- Selecting a task shows its data in the topmost line where you can change the priority, task and date.
- To save changes, click on the save button or select another task.
- Task Categories can be selected by clicking on the 'All Tasks' hover button.
- The details button allows task editing as well as setting its category. This will soon also allow setting its reminder
- The Add button adds a task.
- The Category Hover ("All Tasks" button) lets you change the category of tasks being shown on the main page.
- From the category hover you can
- see the deleted tasks. - edit the categories.
- Once the button is pressed - click anywhere else but on the buttons that show up - closes the hover.
libelementary and libsqlite3.
opkg install libelementary0 libsqlite3-0 http://www.opkg.org/packages/e-tasks_0.10_arm.ipk