The display locker is an extension of neod which intends to prevent accidentially caused triggering of events on the screen.
Willi wants to hear music when he is jogging, but he can't because "lock down" gets his neo in suspend mode where he can't here music and "dim only" won't prevent accidental triggering of events in his pocket.
Make an uncloseable widget, which can only be hidden when the user draws a specific motion on the screen.
The user has to drag something from the buttom of the screen to the top of the screen. The display locker is now in mainline OpenMoko.
If you have any ideas or a fancy new image set, please contact me ("borg" in #openmoko or email@example.com).
The following themes are available: To install one, just put the .png's in the /usr/share/neod/ folder of your neo.
- puzzle theme:  by IfChinsCouldKill
- choice theme:  by IfChinsCouldKill
- bees theme:  by IfChinsCouldKill
- cheese theme:  by ScaredyCat
- classic theme: orange  and blue  by Flerchjj
- road theme:  by IfChinsCouldKill
- padlock theme:  by Flerchjj
If you want to create a new theme, you can use the images in  as a template regarding size and naming.