Why not use Discussion Forums?
Apparently, there are two groups of people. One does not like forums and the other one would see some benefits. Therefore each one tries to convince the other to switch.
My conclusion of all those discussions is:
- there is no "better" system for everyone.
- there is no benefit in convincing anyone to switch.
- we need both in parallel.
- let's let users decide for themselves and let us help them to do so.
- http://www.neo1973-germany.de (German)
- http://freeyourphone.de (German)
- http://openmokoforums.eu and .com(English)
- http://forum.telefoninux.org/ (Italian)
- http://www.openmokofans.com/forums/ (Simplified Chinese)
Please also note that fora become more valuable by heavy useage.