Debug Board v1
- RTL8xxx Ethernet MAC
- This adds network connectivity during development
- Two 7-segment LED displays
- Two DB-9 headers
- Serial Console (level-shifted to true RS232 levels)
- One DB-25 header
- One 2x10pin 2.54mm header
- JTAG Port
Debug cable to phone
Use the flat ribbon-cable to connect to the phone.
- The wide end is for the Debug board, the narrow end for the phone
- For both sides:
- Lift the brown lever of the connector on the PCB
- Place the copper contacts on the bottom (brown surface facing to the top.
- Insert the ribbon cable as far as possible into the connector (it won't go in all the way, that's normal)
- Close the brown lever to lock the ribbon cable
- Can it also be connected to GTA01v4 ?