Create package on projects.openmoko.org and upload
If you want to share your project on Projects.openmoko.org, you can follow the instruction below.
- log in
=> screenshot 1
- click on your project you want to add the download to
=> screenshot 2
- click on the admin-tab
=> screenshot 3
- click on the FRS Admin link
=> screenshot 4
- scroll down and enter 'community-repository' in the 'New Package Name'
field and click 'Create This Package' => screenshot 5
- scroll down and klick on 'Add Release'
=> screenshot 6
- enter a 'Release Name' e.g. '0.1'
- enter filename
- set filetype e.g. '.ipk'
- set processor type e.g. 'arm'
- optional: fill in release notes and change log
- click release file