|Need improvement: This article or section needs improving. Feel free to add content.|
Period 2010-11-01 to 2010-11-30
Exampleapp 0.0.1 is an application to do some stuff..
Micromoko is a Twitter primarly for SHR/OE. It is written in C using Elementary, it has a builtin Twitter library. It's not available on SHR yet, you need to compile it manually. It depends on libmokosuite: http://gitorious.org/mokosuite2/libmokosuite
Exampleapp 0.0.1 is an application to do some stuff...
A podcast aggregator / player written in Python / Elementary.
A classic Memory game
A Stopwatch and Timer
NeoTool is a bash script for your desktop system to provide a friendly GUI frontend to some common management tasks, like for example flashing Openmoko smartphones. It is aimed at being very intuitive and easy to use, and flexible enough to make it useful in a wide variety of circumstances.
Most important and change making mails on the mailing lists, blogs etc.. Coolest hacks, screenshots, themes etc..
- Latest news on the ”GTA04” project from Golden Delicious - a project to create modern replacement board for the FreeRunner case + display, using ARMv7 CPU and 3G modem: http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2010-November/063760.html
- 2010-12-04 German Open Hard&Software Workshop on 4th/5th December 2010 in Munich; will cover Openmoko, Beagle Board, Arduino, OpenPandora, ...; still in planing phase; to stay and participate in planning loop please subscribe to: http://lists.goldelico.com/mailman/listinfo/open-hard-software-event
- 2011-01-24 Mobile FOSS MiniConf at LCA2011 announced a call for papers that closes on Friday 22nd October 2010. So submit something about OpenMoko today!
- 2011-02-05/06 FOSDEM 2011 calls for Main Speakers and Devrooms  that closes on Saturday 16th October 2010. So submit something about OpenMoko today!
- 2010-mm-dd Example event | add your event here