|Need improvement: This article or section needs improving. Feel free to add content.|
Period 2010-02-10 to 2010-03-01
New Italian Distribution for Openmoko Freerunner based on oFono and FSO frameworks. More detailed article autotransled from czech to english is available here.
Babiloo is a dictionary reader. Supports dictionaries in SDictionary and StarDict formats. Voice capability. This is the final release because I'm rewriting the program in C.
- Harald Welte and friends have announced OsmocomBB, which is Free Software implementation of GSM baseband software. You can't make phone calls with it yet, but it is a sign of things to come. It runs on TI Calypso chips for now but is designed to be portable to other chips.
- The busy SHR folks are pushing another batch of great stuff into the new image: new opimd, major overhaul of the contacts app, illume2 with a pre-configured profile, quick settings app (accessible by PWR button press, Ventura as default browser soon...
- SHR User Manual has been updated to the latest SHR Unstable image. Please help to improve it by proofreading. To change or add stuff, please discuss first.
- Openmobility konference in CZ is updating its already great program. Date still not set yet.
- 2009-mm-dd Example event | add your event here