|Need improvement: This article or section needs improving. Feel free to add content.|
Period 2009-11-26 to 2009-12-09
|emenu - openmoko program launcher
This launcher was intended to use it with the hardware keys of the Openmoko phones. You can define own xml files for any of your target actions. Perhaps you will launch a other menu when you push the power or aux button. For example ⇒ pyemenu.py aux.xml screenshot. emenu is written in python and in gtk.
A light weight mp3 player/frontend for Ampache ampache .
|Orrery Version 2.7
Orrery displays the night sky
SpojeGUI is GUI program which use CLI program/modul spoje.py which is used mainly for Czech and Slovak transport.
PyRadio is TUI program in python for receiver stream of internet radio.
|Neomis Version 1.0.1
A computer version of the well-known electronic game named Simon
|NeoLight Version 1.3.2
An application to turn your phone into a flashlight
|NumberX Version 1.0.1
A mathematical puzzle game that will challenge your mental math abilities!
Offline dictionaries reader.
- Sebastian Spaeth has created a new shr-testing image! Sebastian expects that upgrades will happen every 3-4 weeks or similar. He will try to upgrade things to a working set of revisions. All testing will be restricted to shr-lite-image for now. Full thread is reachable on Shr-Devel mailing list. Testing branch is supposed to do the following:
- always give you a working phone
- care about opkg upgrade'ability
- Be conservative in the number of cool on-the-edge features it takes
- There is great work going on gta02-core, to redesign FreeRunner into a better device! Looks like a lot of work is already done, but all skilled (and partially skilled ;) ) electronic engineers and software developers are welcome to help. There are many things that need to be done and as Werner Almesberger said, for some of them, it can even be better to be a newbie, because you have fewer preconceptions. Tasks that need to be done includes schematics reviews or ECN reviews but there is also kicad-wishlist for C++ developers, thus if you have some spare time do not hesitate and help resolve software issues with KiCAD. For all those, who want to help REVIEW and GETTING-STARTED is a good place to look for information.
- Mike Crash is working on a new car, bike and outdoor navigation with vector maps imported from OSM data. There is a lot to do, but Mike expects first public version around turn of year.
- Anton Olkhovik showed interesting project which unleashes gaming abilities of Neo FreeRunner - USB_Gamepad_(NeoPlay)