Period 2009-09-03 to 2009-09-16
ENeoLock is screen locker inspired by Zedlock
Fingertier is a minimal 'Ipod Shuffle like' finger friendly music player. Changes since 0.1.0:
Litephone is a phone application written in Qt which uses the opimd suite of FSO. The basic idea behind the Litephone GUI is that it is packed in one window, the various 'modules' (contacts, messages, dialer, etc) placed into tabs. No popup windows. Since the last version released by Michał, Christof Musik done some work and improved the whole code. There are also many changes and fixes for the UI. Quick summary of the changes include:
Pisi is an application for synchronizing PIM data. Since last release, mainly the bugs discussed here on the list were addressed. New on top is the integration with SHR repository. The recipe was sent to the maintainers, hence you should be able to install or upgrade just by using opkg. Syncml-Support is on the way. Just struggling with some minor problems.
Łukasz Pankowski has uploaded new release of atd-over-fso. It fixes problem with atd exiting during system start up. Now atd-over-fso is waiting for org.freesmartphone.otimed instead of exiting if it is not available on first call to SetAlarm. The previous behavior caused atd to exit during system start up if frameworkd has not yet started org.freesmartphone.otimed and at least one alarm was set (left from previous system run or before otimed was ready).
Launcher is a homepage/launcher application, written in C, using elementary and sqlite. It has the following main features
- Álvaro Lopes decided to create a blog to post weekly news about the gta02-core project. Lets hope this will attract those that hate emails and reading through email lists. Information contained there is supposed to be pretty much summarized, quick to read, easy to understand, change log of what is happening out there.
- Kerstin Balka is doing an research on open source influencing the community and the project includes Openmoko. Go and aswer the poll!
- David Lanzendörfer has built an optimized rootfs for Openmoko on HTC-Dream. Currrently sound and wifi does not work but he claim this will be fixed soon, so it should soon get in usable state.
- Thomas Landspurg informs that they have successfully integrated CellHunter data into the OpenCellID database. The database has now more than 570 000 cells for 48 310 000 measures. The signal strength field has been imported, as well the "gname" which is the name of the team who has created the measures. Thanks to Sebastian Hammer of CellsHunter for helping out, and to all the cell hunters!
- Werner Almesberger made interesting approach to have a closer look at finances, regarding gta02-core project.