|Line 21:||Line 21:|
==== Baltimore ====
==== Baltimore ====
* GTA02 with battery(drained). $150 as-is, paypal accepted. Contact
* GTA02 with battery(drained). $150 as-is, paypal accepted. Contact Ruxpin
=== Europe ===
=== Europe ===
Revision as of 17:53, 17 November 2011
This page is for selling, buying or exchanging Openmoko devices and accessories.
List here if you have one for sale. By location.
I am in the market for a used phone vw ride at g mail $200
- I have a GTA02 with battery, neoprene holder, and charger for sale. It has an old 1.6 build of android on it currently. Comes with 512mb $225, paypal accepted ben at eflow dot org
New Hampshire / New England Area
- GTA02 850Hz(US). Great condition, 512MB SD-Card(and adapter), Wall-Charger, stylus, neoprene case, headset, and has Android on it currently. PayPal Accepted. Will ship anywhere in the US. $250 Nick: doobe01 AT gmail DOT com
- Two spare GTA02 batteries, and a Neoprene GTA02 carrying case for sale. Make me an offer. Email ken at restivo dot org
- GTA02 with battery(drained). $150 as-is, paypal accepted. Contact Ruxpin.
- Selling Neo FreeRunner A6 + buzzfix. Auction at eBay. Starting bet 75€ plus shipping. Shipping to European Union. Two batteries, invisible shield, sleeve, charger with adaptors, 512MB microSD, original packaging, etc. Paypal accepted.
- Selling Neo 1973 phone and kit.. including the sexy black plastic case, debug board, stylus, SD card, Contact paul at geosho dot com. I can send photos of the kit - so make me an offer! Paypal accepted.
- I have a GTA02 with battery, neoprene holder, and charger for sale. It has an old 1.6 build of android on it currently. Comes with 512mb $225, paypal accepted ben at eflow dot org (I will be in Kenya starting in April)
List here if you want a phone and what price you're willing to pay. By location.
- North Carolina, United States
Im ready to ditch my proprietary phone for one which is free (as in freedom). Im pretty serious about it and would buy a new FreeRunner if there was a retailer with US-band models in stock. If you are getting rid of yours please contact me. I am willing to pay a fair price. Now a happy Freerunner owner. In need of a few accessories though. If you are willing to part with some please email: wes (dot) frazier (at) gmail (dot) com
- New Jersey (Flemington, NJ/Hunterdon County)
I'm starting a GNU/Linux business targeted at the masses and want to buy a Neo FreeRunner. Can't afford more than $150 or so (need money for stock / advertising / other expenses). Willing to work out a deal of some kind 50% now 50% later / trial basis (since it might not suffice given development status) / open to ideas. email: chris (at) domain: kglug.org
- Charleston(South Carolina,USA)
I just purchased freerunner. I was looking on linuxdevices.com and say when the Neo 1973 came out, it had an upgraded package that included several accessories and was all included in a plastic carry box. if anyone has one they would like to part with alonog with an openmoko lanyard, contact me please. nismoadam(at)gmail dot com
I want to buy NeoFrerunners phone to sell in Argentina. My mail is email@example.com
- StealthCP (UK)
I want to purchase a used (or spares/repair) Neo 1973 in order to replace the damaged TFT screen in my Freerunner, condition depends on screen will purchase from anywhere, would pay no more than £100, more if other components/peripherals are included. Contactable in #openmoko or via e-mail at dpreid AT gmail DOT com.
- klon (Lithuania)
I want to purchase Openmoko stock stylus — the original one with pen, laser pointer and flashlight. My adress is abdullakh ET gmail DOT com