Okay I think we have done the big bit, but lots remains to be done !
- Categorizing templates
- Categorizing the pages themselves
- Rewriting the category pages text
- Some more shuffling around subcategories remains to be done
- Clickable tree is ugly/less functional than directory-style list of subcategories (but automatic ?)
- Clean the Wiki Issue page too
- Integrate with the Wiki-wide navigation system (left column, main page, navboxes)
- Besides "Distributions" the name of top level categories are all questionable
- Rename "Community" as "We the people" and move "Openmoko Inc." there ?
- Is "Maturity level" as self explining as I think it should be ?
- "Technical" is nondescriptive
So much work, so little time !
MinhHaDuong 07:47, 13 September 2008 (UTC)