Revision as of 23:35, 5 April 2009 by DanielWillmann
Here you can find information about upcoming buzz-fix parties
- When: May 1st - May 3rd, start will be 09:00
- Where: Braunschweig, Germany (exact location still unknown, most likely somewhere around http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=52.27389186224494&lon=10.524687317867564&zoom=17&layers=B0000F000F)
- What: Please indicate in the list how many devices you will bring. The rework itself will take about 40 minutes. Testing device before and after (including flashing) will take a couple of minutes, but can be parallelised. The day has 24 hours. You do the math. :-)
- How: Back up all your data! There is a possibility that the Freerunner will get damaged during the process (I haven't broken one device yet, but the possibility exists). Openmoko has promised me replacement devices for this case, but they are not here yet. So until further notice I will not guarantee that you will walk away from this with a working Freerunner.
- Why: There will be other Freerunner users around. Use the time to get to know each other in person, share problems, fixes, ...