Revision as of 23:06, 5 April 2009 by DanielWillmann
Here you can find information about upcoming buzz-fix parties
- When: May 1st - May 3rd, start will be 09:00
- Where: Braunschweig, Germany (exact location still unknown, most likely somewhere around http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=52.27389186224494&lon=10.524687317867564&zoom=17&layers=B0000F000F)
- What: Please indicate in the list how many devices you will bring. The rework itself will take about 40 minutes. Testing device before and after (including flashing) will take a couple of minutes, but can be parallelised. The day has 24 hours. You do the math. :-)
- How: Back up all your data! We will flash a different image for testing.
- Why: There will be other Freerunner users around. Use the time to get to know each other in person, share problems, fixes, ...